How To Hang A Skateboard On A Wall? (Electric Skateboard)
You can hang up your skateboard on the wall in different styles. You can either use command strips, nails, or screws.
We will go through the step-by-step instructions about how to do hang your skateboard in different ways so that you can choose which one is best for you!
Is it possible to hang an electric skateboard?
Yes, it is possible to hang an electric skateboard on a wall.
There are a few different ways you can do this, and the best method will depend on the type of skateboard you have.
- If you have a standard deck, you can use screws or nails to secure it to the wall.
- If you have decks with trucks with pre-drilled holes, you can use bolts to secure them to the wall.
Whichever method you choose, ensure the skateboard is secure before you ride it.If you want to know unquestionably, I will first introduce you to the different types of skateboards and electric skateboards.
The Different Types of Skateboards
If you're a skateboarder, chances are you've thought about how cool it would be to hang your board up on the wall.
But what kind of skateboard should you choose for this purpose? There are several different types of skateboards, each with its unique design and function. Here's a look at some of the most popular types of skateboards, as well as their pros and cons for hanging on the wall:
- Mini cruiser: A mini cruiser is a small, lightweight skateboard perfect for cruising around town. They're usually around 27 inches long and have small wheels, making them extremely maneuverable. However, their small size also makes them less stable than larger boards, so they're not ideal for doing tricks or going off jumps.
- longboard: Longboards are much larger than mini cruisers, typically measuring anywhere from 33 to 60 inches in length. They have large wheels that make them great for cruising at high speeds, but they can be difficult to control if you're not used to skating them. They're also not good for doing tricks since they tend to be quite unstable.
- Old school board: As the name suggests, old school boards.
- Electric Skateboard: As known as BRUSHLESS MOTOR ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD. If you want to know more, you can read our blogs.
The Different Ways to Hang a Skateboard
There are a few different ways to hang a skateboard on your wall; the most popular way is to use skateboard wall mounts. These mounts screw into your wall and have two arms that hold your skateboard in place. Another way to hang your skateboard is by using adhesive wall hangers. These hangers use heavy-duty adhesive to stick to your wall and have a hook on which you can hang your skateboard.
Pros and Cons of Hanging a Skateboard
As a skateboarder, you may be wondering if it's better to hang your skateboard on the wall or keep it stored away in its case. Here are some pros and cons of hanging a skateboard on the wall:
- Hanging a skateboard on the wall can be a great way to show off your deck and your skills.
- It can also be a convenient way to store your skateboard when you're not using it.
- Hanging a skateboard on the wall can damage the graphics or paint job on the deck.
- If you live in an earthquake-prone area, hanging a skateboard on the wall could pose a safety hazard if the board falls off during an earthquake.
How to Hang a Skateboard?
One cool way to show off your skateboard is by hanging it on the wall, also electric skateboard. But how do you do it? It's really simple!
- First, find a strong hook that can hold the weight of your skateboard. You'll also need a piece of string or rope.
- Tie one end of the string to the hook, and then thread the other end through the center hole of your skateboard deck.
- Tie it off tightly so that your skateboard is secure.
Now, all you need to do is find the perfect spot on your wall to hang your skateboard and enjoy the view!
We hope this article can provide some helpful tips for you to decide whether it is necessary to hang your skateboard on the wall. Whether you're looking for a way to show off your collection or just want to clear up some space in your room, hanging your electric skateboard is a fun option.
With a little bit of planning and the right supplies, you can easily hang your skateboard on the wall and create a cool display to decorate your house.