Why did I choose WINDSEEKER?
Our factory has been involved with electric skateboards for years. We have adapted to the growing demand for more power, faster and longer rides, and keep up to date with the latest motors and batteries using our tried and true circuit boards and Bluetooth remotes.
We take pride in our customer service in all of our growing regions and intend to continue to expand our customer support team to provide the best service possible.
Our circuit boards and electrical components are tested under all extreme conditions, so we know your boards are built to last using the best and latest technology in the field. The boards are also designed to be modular, so in the unlikely event of a problem, we can ship any part quickly with a clear instructional video on how to replace it, which means your time away from the board is kept to a minimum.
We offer a 365 days warranty from the purchase, and we can contact our service team directly if you need to.
We offer local shipping services and local customer service in the US and EU.
WINDSEEKER has been on the market for a long time, so you can trust that the brand is not going away.
Are my WINDSEEKER panels waterproof?
The longboard is not waterproof but has a waterproof rating of IP55.
A quick trip over a small puddle on dry ground will not damage the board, but do not submerge the board in the water and stop riding if conditions cause water to accumulate on the road or track. Do not ride in the rain or wet ground with water on it, which can lead to a high risk of water damage and possible long-term damage to the bearings and deck.
When you accidentally get the board wet, it is important to dry the board with a rag and then use the motor and remote control to spin the wheel for two minutes to remove the excess water. Suppose the board does go through deeper water. In that case, you must remove the case and gently dry any visible water with a towel, then place the board in a warm, dry place, and do not charge the board or try to use the board. At the same time, the battery compartment is at risk of water ingress, leading to a high risk of water ingress or even fire in the lithium battery.
Never leave a wet board upside down in a humid environment, as this can cause water to bypass the seals and enter the electronics.
How do I store the board?
If the WINDSEEKER board is not to be used for a long period, store the board fully charged and then discharge it at least 50% after a maximum of three months and then fully charged. Repeat the process if the board is to remain unused, or better yet, hand it over to someone who will use it.
You can also hang them on the wall.
What kind of braking system does the WINDSEEKER board have?
All WINDSEEKER boards are equipped with a hub motor with regenerative braking. When driving and braking downhill, you return some energy to the battery, so you brake downhill and drive longer.
How much weight can WINDSEEKER carry?
Each board has a specific weight, but typically the maximum load is 260 lbs (120 kg).
We recommend a maximum weight of 245 lbs (100 kg) and below for best performance, as exceeding this weight may affect distance, speed, and ability on slopes.
Can WINDSEEKER be used like a normal skateboard without power?
Yes, our skateboards are perfectly suited for propulsion and will ride like a traditional skateboard when not on the throttle or without a battery.
Can the batteries be replaced?
Our electric skateboard can replace the battery, and our boards have a battery life of 500 deep cycles. After 300-500 full cycles, the battery will still work but will only have about 70% of its charge and capacity. New batteries are easy to order and replace. If you need a replacement battery, order online at our website:
Some tips for keeping your battery longer:
- Do not overcharge or leave it on the electric skateboard charger overnight.
- Do not leave it empty for long periods.
- It is best to charge it less frequently by filling it up when it is as low as 10%, etc.
- When storing the board without use for several months, keep the battery at 50% or about halfway, not empty or full.
- Do not use water.
- Avoid bumps or large shocks to the battery.
- Do not use unsupported electric skateboard charger or high current "fast" chargers not authorized by WINDSEEKER.
What is the recommended age?
We recommend that users be 14 years of age and older. Children under the age of 14 need to be supervised by an adult. Make sure you always wear a helmet and personal protective equipment, just in case. Do not ride the board outside your skill set; always be mindful of your surroundings.
Local Laws and Regulations
Please check your local legal requirements for electric vehicles and electric skateboards before purchase and use. Laws and regulations vary by country, state, or county.
Where are your warehouses located?
We have multiple warehouses covering most of the world and multiple support team members in different time zones and languages to help with inquiries and after-sales customer support and service.
US shipments are shipped from our Los Angeles office, and we handle service and support. Shipments are shipped from our warehouse in China for other regions or when inventory is not in the US or EU. Our main manufacturing and development office is located in Shenzhen, China.
What is the shipping time?
For more details, please see our shipping instructions page at
How much does shipping cost?
After selecting your country/region, please check the shipping cost on the checkout page. For some countries, shipping is free, and tax is prepaid. However, some countries require shipping and tax.
Do I have to pay VAT and import taxes to Europe or the US?
US and EU customers do not have to pay additional taxes because the board has prepaid taxes upon entry into the region. (However, UK/New Zealand/Norway/Switzerland/Korea customers will be charged taxes.)
Spare parts or replacement parts shipped to EU/NZ/Australia that is not covered by warranty are subject to import and VAT at the regional tax rate.
How soon can I use my tracking status?
Sometimes tracking information may not be updated until the package enters your country's border, so if you have requested to have your items shipped directly from our office in China, please do not be surprised if your tracking information is not updated within a few days.
Return and Warranty Policy
What is your return policy?
We only accept returns within 7 days in brand new condition with all accessories in their original packaging. Customers will need to pay the return shipping cost to our nearest facility, as advised by our support team. The company will provide a refund for the product, excluding any shipping charges. Please follow the steps below to return products purchased through our website within 7 days from the date of our delivery of the applicable product.
- Contact our support team (in China or the United States) to initiate the return process and obtain authorization to submit the product for return.
- Create a shipping label to "WINDSEEKER."
- Pack the product in its original packaging to ensure it is returned undamaged.
- Once we receive the package and confirm it is in new condition, we will confirm the refund via email within three (3) business days, minus shipping costs.
What is the refund policy?
Once the board has been shipped, we will not issue a refund unless it is returned in new condition within 7 days. Customers must pay return shipping costs. No shipping charges will be refunded.
What is the warranty?
We offer a 12-month (365 days) warranty on the part from the date you receive the board. If a defect occurs during the warranty period, the company has the option to
Send a new part to replace the defective one. Our YouTube video instructions can easily replace most parts with our designs.
Replace the affected product with a new or functionally equivalent product made from new and previously used parts that are equivalent in performance and reliability to the new part. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of consumables (tapes, wheels, and bearings) unless the damage is due to defects in material or artistry and unless the damage is due to abuse, accident, modification, unauthorized repair, neglect, abuse, water damage, or other causes that are not defects in material and craft.
WARNING: If there is a potential risk of water ingress into the battery, disconnect the battery from the board immediately and stop charging or using it! Store the battery in a dry, fireproof place to avoid the potential fire risk. Lithium-ion batteries store and release electrical energy through electrochemical reactions. Lithium ions move from one electrode to the other as electrical energy is drawn/discharged from the battery. The electrodes are submerged in an electrolyte liquid, which allows the ions to move, consisting of lithium salts and organic solvents. These organic solvents are the main fire hazard in lithium-ion batteries. In addition, the battery's positively charged electrode (cathode) contains oxygen if the battery is subjected to specific stresses (e.g., internal short circuit, overheating, etc.). Lithium-ion batteries have all the elements needed to self-sustain a fire.
The manufacturer's warranty applies only to new complete skateboards purchased from the WINDSEEKER website. Skateboards purchased elsewhere (from unauthorized resellers), in used condition, or used are not covered by our standard warranty. We do not offer a warranty on spare parts unless they arrive damaged. WINDSEEKER reserves the right to the final interpretation of the above policy details.
For warranty repairs in the United States, the following is the process.
- Contact our support team with your order number and details of the defect. Some photos or a short 15-second video would be helpful. A prepaid return label will be provided to you via email upon confirmation of warranty status.
- Please return the product in its original packaging or mail it in a sturdy box to ensure it is returned undamaged.
- Upon receipt and repair of the product, you will receive an email with details of the warranty service and a tracking number for the return.
- Always wear protective equipment and a helmet when using this electric skateboard.
- There is a risk of serious or fatal injury from collision, loss of control, or accidental fall when using this electric skateboard. Your sole responsibility is to learn to ride the board safely to reduce the risk: please read our user manual carefully and learn how to turn, accelerate and brake the board. Backfire recommends starting with the beginner (low speed) mode and then using the sport (high speed) mode. Please use the skateboard as much as you can. Do not use the board on dangerous roads or large downhill slopes. Please do not use this electric skateboard at night or in poor visibility to avoid accidents. WINDSEEKER is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by the user in an accident.
- Slow down the electric skateboard properly.
- Children under 14 years of age must use this electric skateboard under adult supervision, or please keep the product out of the reach of children.